After surgery, pets tend to lick or scratch the wound area, it may tear the stitches and cause wound inflammation.
Our Recovery Collar for dogs and cats is designed to prevent your pet from directly traumatizing a surgical site or injured area by chewing or scratching at it.
- Soft and Comfortable: The lightweight, soft and comfortable collar doesn’t interfere with your pets peripheral vision or in their ability to drink and eat.
- Quick Healing and Recovery: The collar provides a safe and humane method of preventing cats and dogs from aggravating a healing wound or injury by chewing, licking or scratching at it.
- Drawstring Adjustment:?Easily and freely adjust the?tightness?to prevent it from loosening.
- Machine Washable:?Make your pet recovery?collar look and feel like new with a simple cold wash in your washing machine?.
- Material: Cotton
- Color: As?picture show
- Sizes:?XS: outer diameter: 19cm/7.5inch, inner diameter: 8.5cm/3.3inch, suitable head circumference: 10-18cm/3.9-7inch,?S: outer diameter: 24cm/9.4inch, inner diameter: 11cm/4.3inch, suitable head circumference: 12-22cm/4.7-8.7inch,?M: outer diameter: 29cm/11.4inch, inner diameter: 14cm/5.5inch, suitable head circumference: 16-30cm/6.3-11.8inch,?L: outer diameter: 34cm/13.4inch, inner diameter: 17.5cm/6.9inch, suitable head circumference: 19-36cm/7.5-14inch
How to Measure:
Here’s What People Are Saying About Our “Recovery Collar”
“This collar is amazing for my cats. You can use this far beyond trying to keep them from messing with wounds. It is much more comfy for them sleeping/eating/drinking and using the litter box.” – Sandy
“This is a great SOFT alternative to the dreaded plastic cone! It’s much more comfortable for sleeping and also less scary when he runs into walls in the dark.” – Paula
“This collar is perfect for your pet if they have to have any procedure and need to wear one. My baby needed surgery and the thought of her being miserable with the added discomfort of a plastic cone was terrible, so I chose this. It is soft, flexible and easily goes on and off.” – Allison