Say goodbye to the days of carrying around a bowl and water for your thirsty pooch
Introducing Blizzard Bottle, the first ever bowl and water bottle in one. This portable water bottle makes it easy to quench your dog¡¯s thirst during long walks, car travel, at the dog park or anywhere you and your furry friend go. Simply squeeze the bottle to fill the attached bowl so your dog can drink anywhere anytime!
- EASY TO USE AND MESS-FREE: Just squeeze the bottle and the specially designed valve delivers water to the bowl.?Let go of your squeeze and water will stay in the bowl.
- DIRTY WATER?DONT DRAIN BACK INSIDE:?Straw linking with the top bowl comes with a specially designed?valve?to avoid dirty water drain back inside to mix with the fresh water, and also to prevent leakage if the bottle was accidentally put upside down.
- EASY DRINKING?WITH TOP BOWL:?The top bowl has a 10.5cm diameter in size which allows them to drink easily. Suitable to all kinds of dogs.?
- DESIGNED FOR CONVENIENCE:?The 18-ounce bottle easily fits into any standard car cup holder. It features an adjustable hook-and-loop strap that can be secured around your wrist or attached to your backpack or belt, making it easy to carry on the go.
- Made from BPA Free plastic and dishwasher safe.
- Material: PP, ABS Food Grade
- Size: 21.5 x 10.5 x 10.5 cm
- Color: Pink, Blue?
Here’s What People Are Saying About Our “Blizzard Bottle”
“This is a must have for all pet owners. we filled up with ice and water before we headed out then added more water when needed. It fits great in the cars cup holders too. Yes, you have to hold and squeeze to use but that’s part of what makes this easy for travel the water comes out when you squeeze.” – Jennifer k, US
“We have 4 dogs and have wasted a lot of water over the years in collapsible bowls. Purchased this before taking them all for a week-long beach trip and now wish we had discovered it sooner! So easy to use (especially on the go), no waste and the dogs love it! We do a lot of hiking with our pups and are thrilled to find something to make water breaks so much quicker and easier!” – Cris E, UK
“One of the best doggy supplies I’ve purchased. My dog loves it, and it doesn’t waste any water. It doesn’t leak, and the dish isn’t too bulky (it fits in a tote bag with other things easily). The water bottle is soft and easy to squeeze in my opinion, but still durable.” – Donna R, Ca