This Multi-function Pet Car Barrier will keep your pets in the backseat and make your driving safe.
It effectively blocks your “best friend” from crawling to the front and causing a distraction that can lead to accidents and even injury to you, your passengers or your pet.
It takes minutes to install with easy-to-use adjustable straps and?safety hooks.
- Increase Safety: Pet car barrier keep dogs constantly going from the?backseat to the driver’s seat. The barrier eliminates distraction and allows you to focus on the road.
- Easy Installation and Storage: Unlike the metal barriers, our pet net barrier is easy to be installed and removed with?4 hooks fit around the headrest and bottom of the seat.?It is lightweight, flexible, easy to fold and easy to store.
- High Intensity and Elasticity: Car Dog Barrier adopts thickened polyester fiber with strong flexibility. This universal car mesh organizer can stretch to the perfect size based on different space between the front?seats of a car.
- Fits Most Cars:?The pet barrier?has a size of L18.3¡± x W9.3¡± with adjustable strap, which is large enough to completely cover the gap between the front two seats. Fit most vehicles, like cars, SUVs, and trucks.
- Multi-Function: Net?barrier?can also store items, such as phone, books, tablet, purse, magazine, perfume, lipstick, toys, etc, and keep them in good order at a reachable place.
- Material: High Elastic Polyester Fiber Mesh
- Size: 18.3 x 9.3 inch
- Color: Black
Here’s What People Are Saying About Our “Multi-function Pet Car Barrier”
“I have 2 black labs that I take out quite often.?The product does work to protect my console from feet that are “just swinging” and would scuff the leather while driving.” – Daniel G, US
“This was so easy to install and fits perfectly in my GMC Terrain. My dog can no longer jump upfront or put his dirty paws on the console. The netting is thick and seems well made so I expect it to last a while.” – Ashley F, Ca
“This works great for keeping my chihuahua from jumping back and forth between front and back seats. Also, appreciate the added value of the pocket it provides.” – Laura A, US